You don't have all day to wait at the Motor Vehicle Administration (MVA). Escobar Insurance provides tags for your cars, trucks, vans, trailers, and motorcycles usually in less than 15 minutes. We offer the following Maryland tag and title services, with same day service available:
- Permanent Tag Registrations (cars must be Maryland State Safety Inspected by a licensed mechanic)
- 30-Day Temporary Tags
- Tag Transfers
- Sticker Renewals (1 or 2 year renewals available)
- Duplicate Titles & Registrations
- Substitute Tags
- In-transit tags for out of state customers
- Tag Returns
- MVA Change of Address
- VEIP Extensions (Emissions test)
- Notary Public On Site
- Delivery Services Available
Please note: All credit/debit transactions for tag & title services will include a 2% electronic processing fee.
For more information regarding the Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration, please visit their website.
A Note About Insurance
When registering a vehicle in the state of Maryland, all drivers are required by law to carry a certain amount of liability coverage as compensation to other parties when a driver causes an accident. The basic coverage is:
• $30,000 for Bodily Injury per Person
• $60,000 for Bodily Injury for 2 or More People
• $15,000 for Property Damage
Failure to adequately insure a vehicle will result in a MVA uninsured motorist fine at a rate of $150 for the first 30 days and an increased amount of $7 each day thereafter until the insurance is replaced, or the registration plates are returned. The uninsured motorist penalty is assessed per vehicle. Dont let this happen you!
*Some restrictions on same day service may apply.